Saturday, November 12, 2011

84km Night Ride

Tiny island of S'pore. My original intention is to ride to see the newly opened northern phase of Punggol Waterfront located the the northeastern part of the island & then join a group's 85km counter-clockwise ride back home.

But alas i kind of lost my way at Toa Payoh near Braddell road. Flipped through the map & rode my way up to Punggol via Upper Serrangoon road. Again i wasted more time trying to figure out the route upon reaching Sengkang. In the end although i manage to ride to the main entrance of the park connector to Punggol waterfront i didn't have time to see the northern opened areas. I detoured & headed for Jln Kayu to join a group.

When the group reached MacDonalds at West Coast Highway i broke off from the group & headed home. I manage to clock 84km. Close to the group's 85km ride as they continue their ride home to the northeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment