I didn't waste my time watching State Propaganda on tv. From attending the protest yesterday afternoon i learnt from the speaker/s that:
- Minister in charge of communications & announcing the new rule didn't show up on tv.
- CEO of Media Development Authority also didn't show up. (later i read from netizens she got exposed about $10M condo sale).
- End up we have a manpower minister on tv to explain stuff to the peasants.
TV Poll Results after Manpower Minister defending the hybrid regime's policy:
49mins tv show can been watched on youtube. However i don't recommend you waste your time watching.
I left the protest venue at around 6:15pm as i want to see things in daylight while riding.
Observations made while riding past:
- Restaurant at Marina Barrage closed shop
- Restaurant at Bay Gardens poor business
- Bars/Eateries outside west of casino poor business
32.5km leisure ride with a stop at Hong Lim Park Protest venue(click for bigger view).