It was such a massive failure that the state controlled news tabloid termed it World record-setting event flops from the get-go on March 6th this year.
- Not enough participants turned up
- Poorly organised
- Emcee of the event said he has not been paid
- Organiser owes several thousand dollars for the printing of event jerseys
- Record not set
Look at the above screenshot from the 1.5mins video. Truly pathetic turnout. When the company hires a bunch of Yesmen or Yeswomen, it get what it deserves - nobody dare to voice out dangers. Just follow instructions blindly. Shut up & do your work quietly. Throw in extra overtime work if necessary, sacrifice family time, sacrifice friends/social time. End up all aboard the ship perish.
Superiors at work find it hard to manage me cause i question things that i sense is dangerous.. It is hard to shut me up cause i will blog here on warnings about the dangers.on issues that catch my attention.
Many bosses & managers in Sillypore find 'warning indicators' workers hard to manage. I suppose they like flying a plane with no warning indicators.
Remember what the head of the union (govt minister) said about Cheaper, Faster, Better.
- Is cheaper to build a plane with no warning indicators installed.
- Is faster to build a plane with no warning indicators installed
- Is better to build a plane with no warning indicators installed.
1.5mins video of Cycle Fest become Cycle Fail.
My other warnings (earlier links to alarms are provided) :
- Water Crisis Escalates in Sillypore
- Oil Price Increase
- Singaporeans Reign as Mindless Slaves of Smartphones in S.E Asia
I began sounding alarm when reports of Sinkie Workers bochup. Later when Yahoo published Sinkies Unhappiest in World that it reaches the sleeping masses.
- Singaporeans Among World's Top 10 Pessimists, Overbuying To Misery
- Cycle Fest become Cycle Fail (here)