Summary points from Sleep with your iPhone? U are not Alone:
- growing obsession among people who would much rather interact with their smartphones than with other human beings.
- pretend to talk on the phone or fiddle with apps to avoid eye contact or other interactions at a bar or a party.
- students separated from their phones were under-stimulated & lacked the ability to entertain themselves.
- anxious feeling of missing something has caused some to slumber next to their smartphones.
- For others, being away from their phone will almost certainly cause separation anxiety.